it's a rough rough rough draft

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Thu Sep 9 11:15:07 BST 2004

I made one pass through the doc. It's about pre-alpha quality now.
Added a little bibliography, stuff here and there, and lost steam
exactly when things were starting to become more interesting. My
impression is that we dived in things without keeping the Zen-ish
perspective needed at this level of detail. But maybe I'm wrong.

Any input is welcome. I added Kevlin Henney and Ben Hutchings to the
list. Please reply to all.

I attached the tex and bib files, plus a PDF for your convenience.

Andrei