Pass 2.3

Ben Hutchings ben at decadentplace.org.uk
Sat Sep 11 01:38:49 BST 2004

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Ok, I've made a quick pass, put some pizzazz in, etc. If anyone could
> give it a read and comment on it, that would be great. Thanks!

It looks good to me.  I have two minor points:
1. In the introduction, "rigurously" should be "rigorously".
2. In the "Atomics" section, "uniformize...appropriately" looks
   horrible to me; I suggest "make...appropriately uniform" as an
   alternative.

I looked at the PDF using GNOME PDF Viewer on Linux.  The keywords
appear in a bold proportional font but they are clearly meant to be in
a non-proportional font.  Do they appear correctly in Acrobat Reader?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.