[cpp-threads] memory model

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Apr 29 21:20:05 BST 2005

Right.  But conceivably sig_atomic_t could have special properties.
I admit this might get weird if volatile sig_atomic_t
did not require a memory barrier, but everything else did.

I updated the strawman proposal to use "mutable volatile",
and made a few other minor changes.

See http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/c++mm/mm.html#volatile