[cpp-threads] Tremblant mailing

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Fri Aug 26 05:46:23 BST 2005

> The author list is currently unchanged from the last time, which is wrong.
> I would like to add all contributors to the discussion who do not object
> to the content.  Please let me know if you would like to be added or
> removed.

Feel free to remove my name from the authors list. My schedule did not
allow me to contribute in any way to this cycle.

Congratulations and kudos to all who contributed, and most of all Hans,
whom I believe should be the first author. I continue to believe this is
a very important body of work, and I'll do my best to contribute to
subsequent iterations. For now, my doctoral work has to take precedence.

Andrei