Memory model

Peter A. Buhr pabuhr at plg.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 28 00:12:33 GMT 2005

Ok, I just joined this group because there was a hint that nothing was
happening. I did not expect the Spanish Inquisition. (BUT no one expects the
Spanish Inquisition!)

I will try to dig my way through all the messages this weekend, and then
attempt to say something wise and cogent. (HA!)

In the meantime, would it be appropriate to add Richard Bilson
<rcbilson at uwaterloo.ca> to this group. Richard is working for me on the uC++
project, and is very knowledgeable about C and C++. He and I will be working
together on this proposal, and it saves me having to forward all these messages
to him.