pre-LilleHammer mailing deadline

Nelson, Clark clark.nelson at intel.com
Fri Mar 4 22:58:57 GMT 2005

> We discovered today that the deadline for the pre-Lillehammer
> mailing is today.
>
> Hoe firm is that deadline?

Today is the nominal deadline. The actual deadline is Monday morning
(Pacific time), and that's pretty firm. If you can't be ready to publish
by Monday, then I'm afraid it'll have to wait until the post-meeting
mailing. Of course it would also be possible to distribute it at
Lillehammer for discussion, if someone is going to be there -- or
possibly even if not.

In whatever mailing it goes, you can use N1777=05-0037 to identify it.
Will it be a revision of N1680?

Clark