pre-LilleHammer mailing deadline

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Sat Mar 5 00:18:32 GMT 2005

I feel guilty about being there as an author because I haven't been
participating in the recent discussions. I've had a surge of urgent work
coming in the past weeks so I set aside for later reading any email that
wasn't urgent (and some urgent ones to, sigh).

However, I do plan on deepening my participation to our effort, so my
thinking is, insofar as the authors' names reflect the stream of
documents we'll produce (rather than this particular instance), I'd be
glad to have my name kept in there, unless we as a group decide on a
different policy.

At the same time, I encourage people who have contributed and plan on
continuing to contribute to add their names to the list.

Back to speech feature extraction...

Cheers,

Andrei