pre-LilleHammer mailing deadline

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Sat Mar 5 02:48:05 GMT 2005

Here is what I managed to come up with in an afternoon.
I borrowed pieces from the first one, so nobody who was
listed as an author there needs to feel bad about being
included here.  Whether you still want your name on this
is another issue.  (I extended the bibliography we used
last time.)

I'm happy to add authors as appropriate, especially if
the requests come with improvements to the draft.
I added a brief discussion about the utility of
standardizing a threading API, since I think it would be
useful to understand where the C++ committee (or at least
its more vocal members) stands on that.  In light of Doug's
most recent message, perhaps this needs editing.

I plan to reflect changes/comments I get by Sunday morning,
(PST) and send it in later Sunday.

If you have major changes/additions, a patch for the tex
file is ideal, but not required.

Hans