pre-LilleHammer mailing deadline

Kevlin Henney kevlin at curbralan.com
Mon Mar 7 09:29:32 GMT 2005

In message <422BDA3C.7020106 at metalanguage.com>, Andrei Alexandrescu
<andrei at metalanguage.com> writes

>Again, great work.

Yes. Great stuff.

>Hopefully we'll get someone to present it at Lillehammer.

Which leads to the next question. I had hoped to attend the meeting, but
for practical reasons (I am moving house) I will not be able to go. I am
presuming that no one else on this list will be attending, which means
we have to find not only a sympathetic ear, but also a sympathetic
voice.

In lieu of Andrei and the excellent feedback about his presentation at
Redmond, perhaps Herb Sutter would be the right person to speak on our
behalf?

Kevlin

   Kevlin Henney                   phone:  +44 117 942 2990
   mailto:kevlin at curbralan.com     mobile: +44 7801 073 508
   http://www.curbralan.com        fax:    +44 870 052 2289
   Curbralan: Consultancy + Training + Development + Review