C++ MT discussion group

Kevlin Henney kevlin at curbralan.com
Thu Mar 10 08:23:09 GMT 2005

In message <422FFC79.5050700 at metalanguage.com>, Andrei Alexandrescu
<andrei at metalanguage.com> writes
>I've just sent the message below to Michael Pryhodko, who asked to join
>our group. He's participated in a number of discussions on MT on
>comp.lang.c++.moderated, which I haven't had the time to follow. Please
>let me know what you think about adding him to the list.

I don't have any objections in principle to this. However, it might be
worth actually treating this as a group rather than a cc'd list. Ben set
up such a list, IIRC. Should we all move over to it?

Kevlin

   Kevlin Henney                   phone:  +44 117 942 2990
   mailto:kevlin at curbralan.com     mobile: +44 7801 073 508
   http://www.curbralan.com        fax:    +44 870 052 2289
   Curbralan: Consultancy + Training + Development + Review