[cpp-threads] Re: C++ MT discussion group

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Fri Mar 11 21:22:01 GMT 2005

I'm actually trying the list now by emailing to it...

cpp-threads at decadentplace.org.uk? "Decadent place" sounds like a nice
hangout venue for people dealing with threads :o).

My take is, many good things come from the shared vision of a small
group. (Truth be told, we're a motley crew for now, formed via a number
of more or less random events.) So I, too, suggest we have two lists, a
public one (large) and a private one (small).

Andrei