[cpp-threads] Archive pages

Ben Hutchings ben at decadentplace.org.uk
Mon Mar 21 15:17:07 GMT 2005

I've added all messages sent to a group including me to the archive at
<http://jupiter.robustserver.com/pipermail/cpp-threads_decadentplace.org.uk/>
(apologies for the long URL).  If any earlier messages should be added
then please send them to me for inclusion.  Also note that this
archive is public.  If for some reason some of the messages should not
be public then either they can be selectively removed or the archive
can be restricted to list members.

Note that non-text attachments aren't linked properly but can be
found by appending the URLs shown to <http://jupiter.robustserver.com>.

--
Ben Hutchings
Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction.