[cpp-threads] RE: "Agenda" for august 23-25 concurrency meeting

Robison, Arch arch.robison at intel.com
Fri Aug 18 20:38:13 BST 2006

I'll on the agenda to give an overview of Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks (Intel(R) TBB).  If you are coming to the meeting and are interested in reading more ahead of time, let me known and I'll e-mail you the tutorial and reference manual for TBB.  It's about 0.7 MBytes.

I'll ask that it not be forwarded.  It's not a matter of keeping secrets, but "giving the marketing bride her day" if/when a product is announced.

Arch D. Robison          Intel Corporation
(217)-403-4240           Developer Products Division
                         1906 Fox Drive
                         Champaign IL 61820