[cpp-threads] atomics

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Mar 31 02:56:18 BST 2006

I finally got around to revising the atomics library proposal on my web
site.  If you look at the usual place
(http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/c++mm/), the second through
fourth bullets now point to

- a revision of the C++ level atomics proposal
- a first stab at a C-level one
- a partial rationale, primarily for the C++-level design.

I attempted to incorporate some of the things that were pointed out here
and by the C++ committee.  As before, there was no serious testing of
any of this.  I just wanted to have something less obsolete out there to
facilitate further discussion.

Comments are greatly appreciated, especially in the next day or so.
However, revisions may not be possible until I return from Berlin.