[cpp-threads] Policy question: c++std-ext, cpp-threads, and many-cc emails

Mattson, Timothy G timothy.g.mattson at intel.com
Fri Sep 1 22:26:41 BST 2006

Herb,

I think that would be a good idea.  But do not include
omp-lang at openmp.org.  Most of the people in that group probably don't
want to follow these low level, C++ details.  However, please tell Andy
to include me (timothy.g.mattson at intel.com).  I don't know how I was
dropped from the explicit CC list, but I've only been getting these
messages through omp-lang.

--Tim