[cpp-threads] Implicit Conversion for Atomics

Lawrence Crowl Lawrence at Crowl.org
Mon Jan 28 23:24:53 GMT 2008

Attached is a revision to the draft paper on implicit conversion
for atomics.  This revision includes a technical update to the
wording.  It also includes minor editing to reflect the comments
received to date.  That editing, however, does not include any
the discussion of the relative merits of SC versus non-SC atomics.
Rather, if focuses on how we represent SC loads in source.

Again, if your issues have not been adequately addressed, I invite
both comments and co-authors.

--
Lawrence Crowl