[cpp-threads] Asynchronous Function Proposal

Beman Dawes bdawes at acm.org
Wed Jun 3 16:15:09 BST 2009

I've gotten a private email voicing concern that these discussions
should really be on one of the committee reflectors rather than a
public email list plus cc's. That would ensure archiving, allow
participation by all committee members, etc.

I suggest we move the discussion to the lib reflector, but...

It is probably counter productive to do that in the middle of a
productive thread. So let's continue as we are until Lawrence is ready
to update his proposal. Then he can post the updated proposal to the
lib reflector, and we can switch discussion there.

I suspect everyone involved in this discussion is already signed up
for the lib reflector. If not, now would be a good time to do so.

--Beman