[cpp-threads] Asynchronous Execution Issues (caching_async)

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Sun May 3 00:56:02 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 14:38 -0700, Bjarne Stroustrup wrote:
> Boehm, Hans wrote:
> > Here's a draft of a paper on these issues that Lawrence and I are about to submit.
> >
> > Hans=
> I see a lot of complexity and little that addresses my concerns. Did my
> messages even get seen on this thread - hiding behind a protected
> mailing list?

Since this mailing list has not been active for a while and the vast
majority of messages from non-members are spam, I haven't been checking
the moderation queue very often.  I have now approved your earlier
messages and added your address to the list of approved senders.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
No political challenge can be met by shopping. - George Monbiot