Slides for tomorrow night

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Mon Oct 18 08:26:16 BST 2004

Hello,

Tomorrow is the presentation of our paper. I have slapped together
some slides, for which quality I need to apologize in advance. I am
seriously under stress here with a number of tasks that need be done
in negative time, and at a point I almost canceled the presentation.
But somehow I miraculously found one hour to write these slides, and
what I have left to do is pray for a silver tongue.

So if any of you has time, let me know of any feedback. The
presentation will be 30 mins plus 15 mins q&a. I think there are too
many slides for 30 mins, and that the flow could be seriously
improved. Actually everything can be seriously improved :o). If you
have time, I'd be happy to hear from you.

The presentation is tomorrow 19:30 PST.

Thanks,

Andrei