Pass 2.3

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Fri Sep 10 19:24:22 BST 2004

I just woke up after an all-nighter of working on my research (ok, half an
hour of playing a game).

Thank you for all your work! The doc is in surprinsingly good shape
considering the circumstances. I will do the following in the next few
hours: make another pass through it, send it to you guys, then pound at it
some more add some bells and whistles (syntax highlighting for C++, spell
"C++" nicey etc.) and send it tonight.

I asked for 23:59:59 PST from Judy and she said "ok but try earlier" which
doesn't sound like a firm promise :o). I'll submit some time tonight.

Thanks again, but don't forget: this is but the first step!

Andrei