[cpp-threads] pthreads (was: RE: C++ Connections proposal)

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:47:20 BST 2005

On 4/26/05, Boehm, Hans <hans.boehm at hp.com> wrote:
[...]
> There are some other issues that your proposal below doesn't address.

If you have something to add and/or change the XBD 4.10 patch (apart
from memory isolation and atomic<>s),  I'm eager to learn it.

> For details, see my upcoming PLDI paper, which, as of five minutes ago,
> is cited from the page at
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/c++mm/

I suppose you mean ``Threads Cannot Be Implemented As a Library'',
HP Labs Technical Report HPL-2004-209, to appear, PLDI 2005.

Well, that's old news, so to speak.

http://www.opengroup.org/austin/mailarchives/ag/msg07865.html

Don't miss followups to that message... ;-) ;-)

regards,
alexander.