[cpp-threads] Tremblant mailing

Ben Hutchings ben at decadentplace.org.uk
Fri Aug 26 23:56:08 BST 2005

Hans Boehm wrote:
> I attempted to send out the draft of our submission for the
> pre-Mont-Tremblant mailing.  Unfortunately the mailing list robot
> complained about the size of the pdf file.

Sorry, I've approved it now and removed the limit.

> Here are the LaTeX and bib files again.  I will see if I can make the pdf
> available someplace tomorrow.
>
> The author list is currently unchanged from the last time, which is wrong.
> I would like to add all contributors to the discussion who do not object
> to the content.  Please let me know if you would like to be added or
> removed.

I hope to find some time this weekend to go through and see if there's
anything I can contribute to the paper.  But, in the (rather likely)
case that I have nothing to add, my name should be removed.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Kids!  Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous.  Do not attempt it in