Welcome Peter Buhr to C++ Threading proposal group

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Sun Jan 16 22:49:45 GMT 2005

Peter Buhr (CC'ed) tells me that he's finally tired of whining
about C++ concurrency and ready to do something about it :-)

For those who don't know, Peter has been doing OO concurrent
programming for about as long as I have (nearly 20 years?).  But he
still knows a lot about C++, which I no longer do. So I'm pleased to
have him help relieve my guilt about my not working on this since the
initial proposal.

Peter: Please feel free to say anything.
Others: Please feel free to catch Peter (and each other) up.