[cpp-threads] [Fwd: RE: Mid-term mailing deadline]

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Jun 17 23:09:28 BST 2005

Are we planning on submitting anything about the memory model?
I think things are sufficiently in flux at the moment that we're
better off waiting for the next (pre-Mont-Tremblant) mailing, when
we might have something more coherent.  I think it's important to
have something then, to discuss at the next meeting.