[cpp-threads] [Fwd: RE: Mid-term mailing deadline]

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at metalanguage.com
Sat Jun 18 00:00:07 BST 2005

True, but solely for political reasons it would be great to have a
document in place that outlines the progress and the commitment of the
"task force". Maybe only an executive-level overview of the decisions
made so far, the syntaxes discussed (in the committee everybody loves
discussing matters of syntax), and the major steps ahead would do fine.
That'll keep them busy til next meeting :o).

Andrei