[cpp-threads] Slightly revised memory model proposal (D2300)

Lawrence Crowl Lawrence at Crowl.org
Thu Jun 21 07:11:25 BST 2007

On 6/20/07, Boehm, Hans <hans.boehm at hp.com> wrote:
> Here's the promised revision of D2300.  I think this is a far more
> conventional, and hence hopefully safer, formulation.

1.10p3 The paragraph needs to clarify whether or not it applies to
atomic memory locations, i.e. memory locations containing an atomic
variable.

11.10p7 Is the intent to make a.load(memory_ordering_seq_cst) count
as a RMW operation?

1.10p10 "scalarB" -> "scalar B"

6.5p5 "merging too loops" -> "merging two loops"
"very week requirements" -> "very weak requirements"

--
Lawrence Crowl