[cpp-threads] seq_cst compare_exchange and store-load fencing

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:36:05 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 6:27 AM, Hans Boehm <Hans.Boehm at hp.com> wrote:

[... putting the notes into the atomics section ...]

> It sounds like we need a library issue?

Putting the notes in 1.10 will work better (will receive better
attention). I suggest to connect 1.10's "sequentially
consistent"/"sequential consistency" terms with atomics section's
"seq_cst" beast via putting the notes into 1.10 in addition to similar
notes put into 29.X elaborating it with more details (like the
examples and the detailed explanations).

regards,
alexander.